Submit an Article (Guidelines):
- If you wish to submit an article, we accept them via mail in most document formats: .doc .docx .odt
- The standard format of an article on OC consists of three parts:
- Header Image
- A quote related to the content of the article to be published just below the image
- If you just want to concentrate on the content then we are more than happy to decorate your creation with relative images and quotes to make your article successful and popular. You just give us your words, leave the rest to us!
- Our editors are happy souls and are very helpful. They understand the dedication and hard work behind content creation.
Submit a Download (Guidelines):
- If you own a PPT presentation, any piece of Code, an application, a document or any kind of file that you think might help someone then you can submit it to us and we will put it online for others to download, giving its owner due credits of course on our Downloads page. You can also check out our existing list of downloads over there alongwith its creators.
- Offclassroom uses popular DISQUS for interacting via comments. You can post comments by logging in with your facebook or twitter accounts or you can also post the comments as a guest user! It's all available with DISQUS.
- If you're lost, remember the little Gear Button helps you to login.
Become a Featured Author:
Quote and Image of an article are chosen to be creative and creativity is an art. It can either be appreciated or criticized and we don't mind either one. Just be sure that while you're commenting or referring to our articles, keep the abusive words away! Abusing something/someone is nowhere near to criticizing!